You can get trained to lead and mentor women
When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Ministry to Women from Moody Bible Institute, you prepare to address the needs of women in any situation. You’ll learn how to answer life’s hard questions with biblical and theological accuracy. Develop your skills of serving women wherever you are, and learn to counsel women no matter their walk of life.
Your Ministry to Women Studies
As you study, you’ll:
- Articulate a biblical and theological view of women in ministry
- Be equipped to teach the Word of God effectively and accurately
- Learn to structure and organize ministries for women in all stages of life
- Develop your skills in discipling and mentoring women
- Put what you learn into practice during your PCM and your internship in a women’s ministry
Meet your Ministry to Women program head
You’ll study with Dr. Pamela MacRae, program head of Ministry to Women. She has over 30 years of practical experience in discipling and mentoring women.
Jobs you can get with a Ministry to Women degree
When you graduate with a BA in Ministry to Women you’ll have the practical skills necessary for a wide variety of jobs. You can:
- Lead a women’s ministry
- Teach the Bible
- Speak at women’s events
- Be a community leader
- Write on today’s relevant issues concerning women
- Serve as a missionary
Every class in your degree is paid for by the Chicago Tuition Grant, so tuition is worry-free. Every Chicago undergraduate student is awarded this grant, worth up to $10,000 a year. You’re only responsible to pay the remaining amount for room and board, fees, and costs—making a Moody degree the best value in Christian education. Find out how to defray the remaining costs with scholarships, grants, student loans, student employment, and veterans benefits.